We hope you and your family are safe and healthy during these uncertain times. The health and safety of our team and our clients is our top concern during the current pandemic. Our team is working hard to support our client's with virtual and remote video recordings, live streaming, video editing and web services. We're open for business and here to help.
As a boutique creative agency, we can pivot quickly to provide fast, safe and cost effective solutions for marketing, communications and web development. We understand the challenges many of our customers are facing and we continue to adapt based on changing needs.
Our office and studio are currently closed to guests in order to keep our team safe. We have implemented training and cleaning protocols to reduce the risk and exposure to COVID-19 in our office. We are also following guidance from government and health officials.
We are implementing a new field production policy that will allow our crews to return to field production tasks later this month. Field production includes recording interviews and footage for our clients. As part of this policy we have established the following safety standards:
- All team members will wear a face mask while on location and in the presence of clients
- Maintain social distancing and interview subjects will remain at least six feet away from our crews
- All interviews and will take place with boom microphones
- All Creative Liquid team members are being issued hand sanitizer, gloves, and face masks
- Equipment is sanitized prior to every production
- If makeup services are requested, all makeup artists will use disposable kits (which may incur additional fees)
We're working hard to help our clients communicate, which is what we're all about. Marketing and communications keep business moving, help nonprofits reach their goals and allow government clients to reach their audience.
If your organization is looking for virtual production, live streaming, web services or field production, contact our office. We're here to help.