The live streaming demo will take place Tues April 21 at 10AM EDT
This event will be hosted by the Creative Liquid video team. Learn about live streaming and why it's different from virtual meeting platforms. Creative Liquid has over 10 years of experience broadcasting seminars, presentations, meetings and events to a global audience over the web.
Live streaming is an effective way to reach a large audience. It doesn't require viewers to download any applications and works across desktop computers and mobile devices. Live streams are highly customizable and can adapt to changing requirements.
The live stream will cover the following topics:
- What is live streaming?
- What is a Content Delivery Network (CDN)?
- What are the technical requirements to host a live streaming event?
- Is it possible present remotely?
- Integrating graphics, branding and video files.
- Video on demand for viewers who miss the live broadcast.
- Privacy options.
- Post event analytics, how many people watched your stream?
- Interacting with your audience.