Creative Liquid's internship is a 10 week program designed to give students an indepth and hands on experience. We've designed an internship curriculum that will give students experience in the following areas:
- Story development and project planning
- Video field production
- Post production
- Working with clients in a creative environment
Interns are required to dedicate two days per week during the internship program. This is an educational experience and interns will follow a curriculum designed to give students experience with the production process from start to finish. Creative Liquid's internship program is un-paid and students are encourages to receive academic credit.
We're looking for interns who are eager to learn and expand their skills!
- Work side by side with Creative Liquid's team and learn about industry trends and best practices
- Learn creative development, production management and post production techniques
- Learn about different camera formats and video codecs
- Familiar with Mac OS
- Ability to work in a team environment and interface with clients
- Enrolled in a higher education curriculum focusing on Communications, Media, Film or a similar major
- Familiar with Final Cut Pro X