Our team is growing! Creative Liquid Productions is seeking a creative and highly motivated Assistant Video Editor to join our team. The ideal candidate must have experience with Final Cut Pro X. Experience with Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion and Photoshop are a plus.
The Assistant Video Editor will assist our post production team with logging, rough cuts, editing and archiving tasks. Familiarity with a shared network editing environment is a plus, but not required. We are looking for someone with an eagerness to learn and grow with the position.
Creative Liquid is a full-service production company serving corporate, commercial, nonprofit and government clients. Many of our projects include editing interviews, b-roll, and short form videos. Experience with this type of video is a plus. We are looking for an assistant editor who can grow into the position and advance within the company. The ideal candidate will be energetic, flexible and good at working in a collaborative environment.
Creative Liquid offers competitive pay, paid time off and an excellent benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, and a company matching 401k.
Creative Liquid is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Creative Liquid provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or genetics. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Offload and backup media cards
- Log media in FCPX
- Complete rough cuts and initial edits as needed
- Assist the post production team with exports and compress video files
- Prepare projects for archive
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-production experience, with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1+ years editing in Final Cut Pro X.
- Knowledge of various video codecs, formats, resolutions and frame rates.
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in the field and assist production crews. This may include viewing footage on set and assisting with logging and backing up media in the field.
- Good time management skills and punctuality.
- Experience and a working knowledge of Resolve, Motion, After Effects and Photoshop
- Familiarity with 4K video and Sony’s XAVC codec, ProRes, and others pro video codecs
- Ability to apply LUTs or do basic color correction and audio editing of videos